prezzo su richiesta
Price per m3
Waterproof foam board.
Waterproof Fundamin insulation boards made in aggregate technology (technologically formed) are designed for thermal insulation: foundation walls below ground level to a depth of 2 m, plinth in and basement walls, floors, walls and ceiling in rooms with high humidity, internal walls and external, flat roof and flat roofs. Fundamin waterproof insulation boards can come into contact directly with the ground or with an environment permanently loaded with water without additional protection.
- board dimensions: 1250x615 mm,
- color: green,
- thickness: from 40 to 200 mm, in steps of 10 mm,
- edge formation: milling on the plant,
- declared thermal conductivity coefficient λD at +10 C: 0.035 W / (mK),
- water absorption, long-lasting - after 28 days with total immersion: <0.8%,
- compressive stress at 10% relative deformation:> 120 kPa,
- useful loads not greater than 36kN / m2,
- reaction to fire class: Euroclass E,
- marking in accordance with the standard: EPS-EN 13163-T1-L1-W1-S1-P3-BS200-CS (10) 120-DS (N) 2-DS (70,90) 1-TR150-DLT (1) 5 -Wl (T) 1.